Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Worst Music in the World.

Thanks (I think) to Sean for the link. I dare you to sit through this steaming pile of shit:

Pure Suffering.

Move over, Christian Rock! There's a new contender for "Shittiest Music Genre", Patriotism Rock. Please note the use of religious iconography, like angels, but from a jingoist perspective. Obviously, god is on our side, not on the side of those religious, nutball terrorists.

|

3

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Abs said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 718 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 718 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous 248 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 703 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 703 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous 703 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 408 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 408 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home