Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Unlike CalTrains Operators...

...no exaggeration. This is the Bay Meadows "train station":

"Have a good day in San Mateo, sir!"

For more Beer and Loathing in San Mateo chonicles, check out Drew's blog entry here:
Scamboogah

|

6

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Alloys said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 703 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 703 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous 703 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 248 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 248 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous 714 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 408 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 408 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Click on my plastic surgery boston blog before its to late.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery georgia in it!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home