Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Media Hangover...

Thanks to King Hoopty (Doug) for the link:

Infomania Abuse

Man, I stayed up last night blogging and watching Headline News, and boy am I hung over! Look at the picture I drew while watching the NFL Draft preview, high on information last night:

I may have to go to rehab.

|

3

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Alloys said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloy yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloy I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous 718 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloy yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloy I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Alloy said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 718 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 718 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home