Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Cold Blooded!

Even John Freitas admitted this is screwed up:

Vermont Shop Class

Read the last paragraph to learn this kid's motivation.

|

5

At 4:19 AM, Anonymous 248 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Abs yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Abs I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Alloys said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 248 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 248 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous 212 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 212 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 212 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
In my spare time I will look for your picture of plastic surgery gone wrong blog.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Sweetie, go and search my lil kim plastic surgery blog for what you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home