Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Urban Dictionary Entry #1

The Klocek Syndrome
Function: noun
1. To place undue blame on others.
2. When a comedian blames a former audience for not getting a joke due to unsophistication, when actually it wasn't funny in the first place.
Etymology: Joe Klocek, a bitter, unfunny San Francisco comic (circa 2004)
"to Klocek" verb
"Don't try to Klocek this off on someone else, it was your screw-up."

|

4

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Almanor said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 718 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 718 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Abs said...

Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 714 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 714 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Almanor said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 248 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 248 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Alloy said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloys yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloys I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home