Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Things that give me joy, #714


Simpsons Episode 9F14, Duffless.

Solid from beginning to end, the story of Homer getting a DWI after taking the Duff Brewery tour and then having to give up alcohol for a month. I realize this episode always airs right around the end of March, making me feel a lot better about my self-imposed month of sobriety, also known as April.

I recommend this procedure to everyone I know. Besides, who needs April? -It's after the college basketball tournament and before the real NBA playoffs! All that's left after that is meaningless, beginning of the season baseball. Clearly, it's the best month to dry up. While you're at it, hit the gym and get yourself a nice colonic, too!

See Ya in April!