Derelict Junction

Providing missile launch codes for foreign cryptographers everywhere.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Think of me fondly today, watching all the NCAA basketball games at various bars, drinking green beer, all starting at 9 in the morning.

Here's some inspiration from the Onion:

|

5

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous 408 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 248 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 248 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous 714 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 714 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 714 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Alloy said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 714 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 714 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous 212 said...

Your site Jeff, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 718 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 718 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home